Two new tutorials have been added for ADAPT-MAT 2010 RC. These tutorials are in US units/ACI code and SI units/EC2 code.
The following content has been added to the blog:
1. Bug related to minimum reinforcement when beams are modeled in ADAPT-PT 2010 has been added. The program is giving conservative results when rectangular beams are modeled with flanged beams. A workaround is presented. See the ADAPT-PT “Bugs and Limitations” page for more info.
2. Videos have been added to the ADAPT-Floor Pro and MAT page. The first shows an alternate method for modeling tendons in Ploor Pro or MAT which may lead to a more expedient solution. The second shows how to reset skip patterns when the design code is changed.
To download the manual, go to the ADAPT-FELT/PULT page
The following items have been added to the blog. Please see the appropriate page for detailed content.
1. Technical notes for ADAPT-ABI (TN395 nad Tn396) related to creep, shrinkage and relaxation of steel
2. FAQ for ADAPT-PT/RC related to skipped LL patterns
3. FAQ for ADAPT-PT/RC related to one-way shear implementation for ACI318-08
4. FAQ for ADAPT-RC related to deflection results for Live Load
5. FAQ for ADAPT-Floor Pro related to % balanced loading
6. FAQ for ADAPT-Floor Pro related to modeling of distributed tendons