We are pleased to announce that ADAPT will begin the formal release of Builder 2010 including Floor Pro 2010 Build 0, MAT 2010 Build 0 and SOG 2010 Build 0. We will begin distributing the products to clients with active support or maintenance contracts at the end of this week. You should receive an email with upgrade information within the next few weeks. If you would like to receive the upgrade sooner, please contact us at email@example.com.
In the event that your support or maintenance contract has expired, please contact us and we can prepare for you a quote to upgrade to the latest version.
Some new features include:
– Vibration analysis for uncracked and cracked slabs
– Mesh generation using exclusion/inclusion of user-defined boundary. This will be mainly for executing vibration for a specific region of a slab.
– Long-term deflection template included in load combination definition.
– Tendon trim tool allowing automated trimming of tendons.
– Punching shear improvements to EC2, BS8110 and Hong Kong codes. The program will now consider the bonded reinforcement and precompression in determining the allowable stress.
– Design according to allowable crack width input and reporting of crack widths.
– Addition of Chinese Code.
– Multiple maintenance issues resolved including bugs and known limitations. These can be viewed in the Builder log file, “LOG_BUILDER.TXT”