ADAPT will be formally releasing the 2010 beta version at the end of this week. We will begin beta testing next Monday (August 9, 2010). If you are a current support subscriber and would like to beta test ADAPT-Builder 2010, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some new features include:
– Vibration analysis for uncracked and cracked slabs
– Mesh generation using exclusion/inclusion of user-defined boundary. This will be mainly for executing vibration for a specific region of a slab.
– Long-term deflection template included in load combination definition.
– Tendon trim tool allowing automated trimming of tendons.
– Punching shear improvements to EC2, BS8110 and Hong Kong codes. The program will now consider the bonded reinforcement and precompression in determining the allowable stress.
– Design according to allowable crack width input and reporting of crack widths.
– Addition of Chinese Code.
– Multiple maintenance issues resolved including bugs and known limitations. These can be viewed in the Builder log file, “LOG_BUILDER.TXT”