We will soon begin the release of ADAPT-RC 2010. This release will include several improvements and modifications made from the last release, RC5. The functionality and “feel” of the software will be very similar to PT 2010. The document below includes the release notes for RC 2010 including new features, codes, etc.
Some of the major bugs that have been resolved in this version from RC5 include:
– The program was modified to consider the thickening of the drop panel for the strength design if the drop panel qualifies the code requirement.
– The program was modified to consider the drop panel correctly for the punching shear design as it does with the drop cap.
– The program is extended to store the solutions of each set of data in a dedicated folder separated from input data (.adb file).
– For Canadian code, the program is modified to consider the half of the modulus of rupture(fr) for two-way slab cracked deflection.
– The program is enhanced to consider the modulus of rupture,fr, for cracked deflection as per each code.
– A bug was fixed that considered phi= 0.9 factor for BS code.
– A bug was fixed that didn’t consider one criteria for midspan minimum rebar for Australian code.
– A bug was fixed that didn’t consider the minimum reinforcement ratio for one-way shear allowable stress for BS code.
– A bug was fixed that reported incorrect rebar when the moment redistribution option was selected.